No contacts in my pidgin window

It was just pointed out to me that you have jabbim as the domain in the account settings when that field should be

I have made the modification and added “.im” to it. It’s really strange that it’s still not working.

All you should need is the user name, the domain in the domain field, and optionally setting your password and having it remembered like in the screen shot below.

I also noticed that you have the Create this new account on the server checked which is only necessary if you didn’t already create an account. It sounds like you already did this via the website from previous posts

The default advanced options should be fine as well:

Try with the proxy window set to using the global proxy.

"With the modifications I followed from your last post, the checkbox in the accounts window for is no longer checked, ans don’t want to rest »

The account most likely got auto disabled (that box got unchecked) because it couldn’t connect. If you check that box it should hopefully connect.

If you check that box and it doesn’t, make that box unchecked, open the debug window from the help -> debug menu then check the box again.

Hello, if I want the checkbox to remain checked, the only solution is to use a proxy. If I don’t use a proxy in the account modification window, then the checkbox will not remain checked. Following your advice, opening and closing the debug window doesn’t make any difference.

That check box is to create a new account on the server which you claimed you already did 3 weeks ago when you said:

I have created an XMPP/Jabber protocol. On

Again, a proxy server is something that is only used in special circumstances. It is an additional server that you use to connect to the remote end. I would be surprised if you need one. See Proxy server - Wikipedia for more information on what a proxy is.

At this point, I don’t know how to help you. I have given you multiple directions that you have apparently not followed and there seems to be a general misunderstanding of how any of this is supposed to work.

There also seems to be a language difference here that is causing issues as well. If this is the case, please let me know so I can find someone that can translate so we can get this figured out.

Finally, if these things can’t be addressed, there’s nothing more I can do to help.